My general research interests are in the area of Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW):
- Foundations of Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
- Coordinative practices in cooperative work.
- The uses of artifacts for coordinative purposes in complex work settings: coordinative artifacts, ordering systems.
- Studies of cooperative work in complex settings.
- Danish Radio, Program 1, ‘Harddisken’,
Recorded 13 June 2007, Broadcast 23 August 2007
- Direct download of mp3 file
The impact of JCSCW
JCSCW's Impact Factor
Acceptance rate: 33% of submitted papers
- Scholarly bibliomertic analyses of CSCW and related fields:
- Holsapple, Clyde W.; and Wenhong Luo: 'A citation analysis of influences on collaborative computing research', JCSCW, vol. 12, 2003, pp. 351-366.
- Meho, Lokman I.; and Kiduk Yang: Impact of data sources on citation counts and rankings of LIS faculty: Web of Science versus Scopus and Google Scholar', Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, vol. 58, no. 13, 2007, pp. 2105-2125.
- Meho, Lokman I.; and Yvonne Rogers: 'Citation counting, citation ranking, and h-index of human-computer interaction researchers: A comparison of Scopus and Web of Science', Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, vol. 59, no. 11, 2008, pp. 1711-1726.
Institute of Organization
Copenhagen Business School
Kilevej 14A (4)
DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
+45 3815 2815 (secretariat)
+45 3815 2921 (direct)
+45 2063 2680 (mobile)
schmidt () cscw.dk
Kilevej 14A, 4th floor,